What happens when a lemonade-crazed New Yorker meets a jalapeno-loving Texan? The result is a lemonade with some serious kick. Follow our weekly chronicles as we attempt to turn our business school idea into reality.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What I've Been Doing Lately

I've been drinking as many new beverages lately to get a better sense of what they have to offfer. From Jarritos and Topo Chico targeted to the Hispanic market to MetroMint's new Spearmint Water and every possible pomegranate-based drink I can find, I have tasted tons of new (and old) drinks available in the market. I spend lots of time in the aisles of Whole Foods and HEB observing shoppers and looking for new products. Rafi and I are making progress - we conducted an online survey of nearly 45 Mexicans living in the US and sampled spicy mint lemonade this past weekend in Austin - and are taking steps towards validating our market. We have to further analyze our survey results and continue to work on our marketing plan. Only 7 weeks until graduation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home