What happens when a lemonade-crazed New Yorker meets a jalapeno-loving Texan? The result is a lemonade with some serious kick. Follow our weekly chronicles as we attempt to turn our business school idea into reality.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I HEART Topo Chico


Apple Flavor Soda - This tastes more like a traditional cream soda (a la Dr. Brown's) than like apple. In any case, I love this soda and the fact that it is made with cane sugar contributes to the purity of the flavors.

Sangria Flavor Soda - I wasn't sure what to expect from this soda, but one sip and I was hooked. It tastes a little like sangria and a lot like nothing I've tasted before. But it is sweet, refreshing, and crazy delicious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steven said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I just found this stuff at my local HEB yesterday, and I can't get enough of it. I plan on shopping the imports more often now.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home