What happens when a lemonade-crazed New Yorker meets a jalapeno-loving Texan? The result is a lemonade with some serious kick. Follow our weekly chronicles as we attempt to turn our business school idea into reality.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sweet Leaf Tea Rocks

Ok folks...Is there a more refreshing, thirst-quenching, and better iced tea around? I would argue that there is not. Rafi and I are not only huge fans of Sweet Leaf tea, but also dig how founder, Clayton Christopher, built this company from the ground up. If you want to know more about Sweet Leaf, we encourage you to check out their story at www.sweetleaftea.com. I just had a Raspberry Sweet Tea with my lunch and I almost wish that I could hook this stuff up to an IV so I can take it with me wherever I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home