What happens when a lemonade-crazed New Yorker meets a jalapeno-loving Texan? The result is a lemonade with some serious kick. Follow our weekly chronicles as we attempt to turn our business school idea into reality.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pomegranate Bliss


So, the first time I had pomegranate was on New Year's Eve when someone brought a fruit salad to dinner at my friend's place in New York City. Man...I didn't know what I was missing all this time. When I returned to Austin I went to H-E-B and picked up a bottle of this $3.29 nectar of the gods. The bottle is totally cool and the juice lives up to all the hype. I bought the pomegranate/blueberry concoction and it is intense but refreshing - and it has antioxidants which are totally cool. If I had more money I'd drink this all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home